Saturday, May 10, 2008



I like this picture alot, though I don't really know why, I just like it.

Watched CO concert last night, well, it was quite an eye opener, I've never watched one before, if not for Stepf, bet I will remain knowledgeless abt CO concerts forever. Anw, watching them perform kind of brought back some primary school memories, back when I played the KulingTang in the AngKlung band. Amazingly I could still rmb the notes and beats I used to play in this Tango song we performed at SYF. ah~~ memories...

back to CO concert, it was eye opening yes, there were some instruments that I had never seen before, and I found it quite odd for a guy to play GuZheng. Stepf's percussion performance was memorable. Its suprisingly moving to see your friends up there doing their "thing", almost like looking at a different person, I meant it in a good way.

among the songs played last night i especially like the first one called 奋勇前进 and 菊花台. i can't really put into words why, but rather i felt this tingly feeling and the urge to cry when listening to these two pieces. i feel this same feeling when watching the last dance in both Step Up One and Two, when in Superman Returns, Superman carried the land off into space, and when watching One Piece, everytime when Luffy and gang kick some ass, the tears just keep flowing. I guess i feel quite shaken by what I was watching or listening to. listen to this , probably get what i mean...
X TV- Sadame ~Piano Version~ - X TV