Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meditation

Totally irrelevant and irritating: I keep getting msn invites from random emails who want to show me their naked bodies on webcam. wtf...I'm not a man..and if i want to see a woman I can just see myself.

Back to meditation.
Never had I thought that I would actively seek out something as static and consuming and seemingly boring activity as meditating. It is barely half an hour since the session ended, and I already have no memory on what I had actually done. But I can feel that it has its benefits, and these benefits can only begin to be reaped after a number of meditating sessions. Even so, I now feel more refreshed and peaceful. I have less negative dreadful feelings at this current moment, and I guess it is somewhat comforting to know.

Toodoos. Fats and oil beckoning me.

No comments:

Post a Comment