Tuesday, January 19, 2010

year of the firsts

yes it's the year of firsts and the first memorable thing i did is Bikini wax.

really it's not as awful as it seemed on TV. I opted for a FULL OFF coz it was recommended to do so such that it will less painful when I want to get a heart-shaped crop. yes and I want to dye it pink.

after the wax, it just doesn't look like mine anymore. a baldy stranger. i really will not tolerate regrowth.

yup, its quite an experience similar to getting my first facial and the first time I used a tampon, and the first time I got a slimming treatment.

I am bloody sleepy now due to chingay drilling and volleyball(which is slowly turning into a bitch). Chingay was superbly irritating because I had to endure it with an empty stomach, and it made me angry, compound with Bryan's snide remarks, it just might trigger off the insanity in me. On the other hand volleyball, I suddenly became second-class citizen without any warning whatsoever. I think Jacinth does not make a good captain. Trainings has no structure and no planning, and it makes ppl feel that they are left out, which is in eternity never a good feeling. And I super dislike the uncertainty to whether or not I will play, keeping me hanging...I have to go for training all the time wondering what for?

Im gonna sleep nao...

No comments:

Post a Comment