Sunday, February 28, 2010

A rare photopost


A day out with my grandparents and my new grandma's daughter's friend.
It is taxing and challenging. My gosh, I feel grown-up.
I confirm don't like people to stick to me and hold-on to me. I like to swing my hands when I walk. My grandfather held my hand all the way, and at times squeezed my fingers, and did all sorts of things I would totally abhore if it were any other people. Anyhow, some pictures. I am contemplating getting a camera, my phone's 2.0megapixel just is unsatisfying.I didn't intend this to be the first photo, I just can't figure out the blogger upload thing. Anw it's my effort attempt to look girlish and sweet. Which I just end up looking like a meat loaf. Owells, my life is already good as it is, I shouldn't complain more.
Awesome photographing skills please, look how I captured the sunlight shining on them. Blissfully happy :)
The flower of the cannonball tree, looks like something out of the sea.
The black stuff in the green thing is ants.
my cute grandfather. He loves to take picture of me not looking at the camera, so I took this to make my point to him, but he seems to like this pic, so I guess I didn't make my point.
This is awesomely nice, standing within the waterfall and looking out. Pity didn't have a better camera but nvm, I need to consider the pros and cons of getting a camera.
This is called the Cannonball tree, probably because its flowers fall off the tree randomly. It is a sweet-smelling tree, and its flowers look like sea anemone, I picked one, which I put on my grandfather's shirt, natural cologne, but accidentally squashed later.
My blissfully happy grandparents :)
Fat...feeling extremely fat....

I feel exhausted...by school and family. I am the ultimate saikang warrior at home, although I don't have to wash cook mop, but I just have to do everything I am being asked to, and often it is everything. It's my Dad's way of connecting to me, coz he feels the gap between us getting bigger, so he orders me around. The gap is inevitable, because now I have other things to buzz about, and I have no time for him, he probably is afraid that one day I'd leave him. But calling me and demanding me to do this and that and telling me that it's my duty just pisses me off. I'd choose to think it's my problem, because I'm not that tenacious enough to be balancing so many things on my libra. I think I'm entering the phase where blissful slacking is a luxury and I would be asking myself "What have I forgotten to do?" when I actually find time to not do anything. I don't want my life to be like this...I want to live my life the fantasical way...sighz.
Anyhow, today was pretty ok, except I could have finished my readings instead of running around singapore. BUt then again, anything to do with my grandparents come first ahead of everything, because my grandfather is 80, and the next time I see him he probably won't remember me, I must treasure all time I have with him, and no complaints! My midterms I will still own them like anything because I said I will.
Funny thing I remember about today:
why Singapore's soldiers must go Tw and thailand to train. Because in singapore, their cannons can easily accidentally shoot out of country. aha.

No comments:

Post a Comment