Friday, December 03, 2010

Exams long over

never ever go on a holiday with a passport like mine, it is so much trouble, and anxiety and determination and more trouble. I feel bad to have my friend put up with all the shit my passport issues cause me and subsequently us. Thn again, I have never had a trip like this before, I am determined to make it happen. Also, I need to earn money, but school stuff, more precisely hall stuff is making it difficult, I don't even know the FULL schedule yet, zomg...money money, I NEED money, and I am not a rich kid even though I always fantasize so, but I am a poor kid so I should behave like a poor kid and start earning money, start saving on meals and starving myself, start running errands for money, start being extremely cautious with money. Why the revelation? I fussed about how envious I am towards other kids who are so much more privileged, money and all, seems like their lives are so much fun and joy and glam, and mine just pales into boredom and planktonity. But what can I do man? I am not like them, I am not them, I can only live within my means! ZWY, please get this into your head, u are not like them, u are underprivileged and it is OK, stop feeling inferior because of this, start working hard for yourself, and for your parents who put up with multiple times of my negativity when they worked for a better life for me. rants. start saving more money and read more books you idiot moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment