Tuesday, January 01, 2013

The end

And peacefully I think this infatuation has come to an end, yes I am free from the bindings of the heart once more! Not saying its necessary bad or good either, I'm just glad I'm free from torment whoosh and I'd always want a friend more than a boyfriend, and even though it was very tempting I'm relieved I did not jump right in and my resistance paid off. I think what works for me is really a good Go right from the start, like everything fits, like harmony without having to try very hard. And sweet words and compliments aren't really sweet and comfortable if they don't come from someone who share that special bond from the first glance. This one was close really very close but it fell short nonetheless and I'm not hotheaded like before to want everything to work out. Am glad that I waited and am glad I chose to protect the friendship instead. As much as I am envious of happy couples, I should not waste mine and the other party's time if I don't see a future with the person at all. And all said, friendships last longer. - Pyosted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment