Sunday, February 06, 2005

currently i m in e midst of trying to understand what am i thinking.
one moment i was engorged in thinking, next, i don realize what those thoughts were.
I think it's time that i should open up more. I need to tell people my thoughts and feelings, instead of teliing them to myself. The only problem is that, to whom?
To Shi Qi? Nah, I've given up much hope on telling her my inner conspiracy, haha, as her reactions most of the time make me flare up, inside. And i bear with it somemore, I cant believe it.
To Qi Yue? Nah, she's too far, only to do it was to pretend she's somewhere there, and well, inner stuff again........
To Ethel? Nah again, she's far too busy to bother about me.
To Jelyn? Probably.
To Angeline? Hmmm, never try b4, but i guess it wont work out, i always forget what i want to say to her.
To ShiMin? Nah again, don feel like it.
To Asami? Nah, writing Jap letters is tiring, probably do tt once two months, haha. But I like Asami, she ROX!
To Fuji? Nah, half the time i cant understand what he's talking about.
To Tyler? Nah, too costy.
Who else?
when did i become like this? I thought i never had problems with myself. Maybe i need to council my mom, oops.
Ahem. I think my Social Studies homework was pretty OK, probably would be able to get 6-8 marks ba. Hopefully......
Mrs Lee said that it's more professional to use more passive sentence structure rather than " I, I, I" all the time. It is time that we think more of other things rather than just how I think, and how I feel.
And today's Jap lesson is about "Ukemi", meaning passive sentence structure. Muarhahaha. It was pretty simple, and I was slapping mosquitoes most of the time. It was miraculous when i was sure the damned thing was between my two devilous palms, but instead it hid in between the middle and fourth finger of my right hand, unharmed........
in the end, i was unable to extinguish the god damned mosquito living in our Jap classrm........pathetic.............

No comments:

Post a Comment