Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Fire?

Juz now went swimming, was so very very excited coz havnt swam for 2 weeks ( gotten all flabby again, damn). The water looked so blue and cool, triggering off a chain of lovely imagination.....
but then! E horrible thing happened. There was e terrible stench of burnt stuff, and haze and smoke everywhere, even in the water where i was swimming!!!! Screams! I was planning to swim to my very last ounce of strength to make up for the past two weeks and be able to answer to my hairstyle. (Dui de qi wo de "hairstyle"). There was bugs stinging me in the water somemore, impossible but there really was! I got stung everywhere, but later when i did some serious thinking, maybe the stinging feeling was caused by those pieces of ashes in the water. Then later saw on someone's msn nick said that there was forest fire near his/her house, so tt may probably be e reason, forest fire............
AAArgh, spoiled my day.....
when is tyler coming on? havn't tok to him for a day liao, missin him. Haha.
He was telling me abt some movie of a hermit meeting someone and killing a mage.....aft a while i got all confused and went ooo, aaa, oorrh I see.......
I guess i'd better go start "K"-ing my chemistry text bk, if i flunk my CA, I wonder whether i'd get to see the sun anymore.....
Dad ordered me to copy tt stupid fooootball schedule for him again, curses to e stupid printer, and to my surprise there's a team named Crewe Alexandra, hmm, wonder wad it means......
I hate it when my upload rate is n times my download rate!!!! uuuurgh....
ok ok , chem...........prrrr, shivers

No comments:

Post a Comment