Thursday, February 17, 2005

hmmm...let's see...

wad exactly happened today?
yar, english project, some Mtv shit, i admit it's pretty interactive and something new, but to tell the truth i don really feel comfortable to be grouped with (wads her name? oops, short term memory again) Elaine. Not tt i don like her, but it juz don feel right, too bad.... but i think i should make an effort to participate ACTIVEli doin e "thing", coz it's 20% of our CA2....bloody hell...........
Our school says tt there's no mid- year exam, no SA, but there's e CA, there's not much diff. i think............ wad are they thinkin abt? It's not as if we are idiots......
during chinese lesson, we managed to finish Spirited Away, and the thing ate into our recess, but it seems tt no one cares, so ..... it's like e n th time i'm watchin it, I still can't get enough of it, Haku is so cooooooool! I hope Mr Tok makes us do some movie review thingy, haha.
oh yar! something must be mentioned! Last night, Tyler called me! And we chatted for exactly 29 min, hahahar, i was trying v hard not to laugh too loud under me blankets. Muarhar.
Aft e chat, i realized i really really really like Tyler alot, he's such a funny person, i think we can make perfect soul mates. Harhar....
i finally got tat Logarith thing in my brain, not tt i'm so dense tt it took so long, actualli not long at all quite fast liao. Haaa, and made my dad a joke by saying stupid things and him saying stupid things back which are really stupid. But once again, I must declare that Me DAD is e greatest mathematician in the WWWW!!! wow... haha, my dad rox, my mom rox, and I r....well self-proclaimed rocking is not very healthy, but u know, i know, can do liao, muarhahrharhar
Haku is so COOOOOL! TYLER IS SOOOO coooool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment