Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine.........ooo

wads e biggy abt valentine, it's juz a day named aft some old guy. haha guess i'm saying this out of jealousy....more of envious, can't be jealousy, when did i start to drool aft other ppl's good fortune?
nah, tt is so not "karei". I think i've put on weight again. Kusoi! It's not as if i care alot abt how heavy i am, it's always been so. Prrrr. Sucky.......
I getting fed up of my school days, maybe i should drop out like he did, get a job and get a life. Haha.
E skin on my fingers are peeling disgustingly, like snake skin metamorphed wit fish scales. Yuck!
And e color of my thigh is getting worse. It did not return to its should-be color, it looks live chao-da meat, don even make me want to eat, damn damn, curses. I think i'm going senile, forget things so v easily, think i muz eat more of tt brain tonic my mom bought.
today didnt get to go swimming coz there's e bloody stupid maths hw. Curses. For a moment i was really shocked to find tt i could not understand wad e questions are asking abt. Scary.......
wednesday got geog test, and 17th muz hand in compo which i hardly know wad to write.............god!!! my life is goin haywire...........

No comments:

Post a Comment