Tuesday, March 22, 2005

justinechan@blogskins

What happened today was quizical, I donno where to start, coz I'm still inside e whirlpool, and well, might have learnt a really important lesson: use a proper phone card when I wanna call Tyler, it's way cheaper....
well, i guess i'm a born money-sucking machine, I donno how I do it, but I always manage to spend way lot of money. I feel so guilty, it's as if I do not treasure the fruit of my parents' hardwork. In my mind, I'm totally aware of this, but somehow I always manage to do it e wrong way. Maybe tt xplains why I kept getting hung upside down in my dreams. I hope, I pray that my handphone bills don go shooting to outerspace, I can't take no shocks no more.
Ok, to what I had wanted to say.
I couldnt msg Tyler, and I can't call him on my hp, coz I thought it'd be damn xpensive, and I thought using me home phone wld be much cheaper. And today I realize what I thought was wrong and it was stupid. I always learn my lesson aft only I have suffered the pain. Haizz...... I'm no Stoic tt's y i wanna take things into my own hands, which turned out to be bad enough that I would rather be tt Stoic.....
Anyway, me home phone bills went shooting all over e place, and i got shocked and didnt know what to do. I had expected tt Dad would flare when he sees e bills. I was pretty much prepared when he appeared behind me and gave me e scare of my life, he always does tt, i wonder why....
Instead of throwing me down the rubbish chute, I was only given a few serious warnings and some really really inspiring talks. Dad wasn't the least bothered by the amt of money to pay (maybe a little, we are not tt rich either, not like somebody) but instead he cares more about my study, my future and my life. He wonders why I had chosen to be chatting on the phone while I could have been studying, which is right now the main main thing to me. He told me that certain reasons (don wanna list) that I shld giv myself pressure in order to go that extra mile.........
Well what I wrote may not sound touching enough, probably because I write pretty incoherently, but what really happened moved me to tears.
My parents are the bestest people that I am gifted to be with, it is my utmost fortune to be born in this family....and well, I'm glad that I lurve my parents......sobz
oh yar, that justinechan@blogskins, this guy creates e best blogskins tt I have seen so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment