Tuesday, March 29, 2005

oh tired sia.....

aaargh, I m totally exhausted... not that I really did much of any work today except falling asleep during class, but I m reeeeelly reeeeelly tired. Mentally....
Well I think today's logarithms test was piece of cake, not tt delicious though, but it was pretty easy, there's pretty high chance that I might get full marks, I can't see why not... but...haha, as if it really matters.
I guess it's bcoz of e pungent smell of tt insect something something thing, tt I had a good chance of smelling it close up, tt made me like this, there's probably brain damage inside.
There'd be 2 more tests coming up.
And they say it's only the second week aft school reopen, and they are having bloody tests already.....what kind of cow shit is this?
I actually got distinction for my lit elec, tt's fresh, I didnt even know 60+ can equal to distinction....
Bloody hell......

No comments:

Post a Comment