Monday, March 21, 2005

told ya today is e 21st.

Wadever that was, i dont like it.
I'm dead bored bcoz I can't seem to make sense of what happened today.
My school life is getting worse n worse, and I'm gonna kill that bloody mosquito tt bit me, killing it is too kind and gentle for someone like me, I am thirsty, blood thirsty, not tt its teeny amt of blood can satisfy me, but it's better than none. I didnt get to watch any Naruto today, bcoz I fell asleep the moment my head touched my pillow when I got home this aftnn.
I still havnt e chance to listen to the Full Metal Alchemist OSTs which look so delicious and tempting, but I havnt got e time, so I'll juz leave it there for the time being.
I guess I will not read tt QIAN JI BIAN (Thousand Chicken Changing, lol) book since I've yet to start on it and I have "The Song OF/FOR Nero" waiting for me, starkly sexy waiting for me on my bed, and I can't to open it, am I being very crude? (Damn e mosqto bit me again!!!!)
Well, like to hell I'd care whether I'm being crude anot, why?not happy?
Anyway, I think I'm getting more n more extreme coz I kept thinking abt weird things and kept dreaming of being hanged upside down. Weird, yar tt's e word.
I think that I shld be more vocal, I wonder why I always find myself speechless when I shld be talking, to whoever not in particular, not like what I was yrs ago, I get thrown out of class for talking too much. Maybe tt's wad changed me.
Pity, I can't chat with Tyler for 2 weeks which is long enough for anything to happen. But I might get too bottled up that I really start killing ppl on the street, pity them and pity me.
Fine, be that way, like i'd care for god sake, I think my bed is calling out to me. so tadaa.
Fucking boring school with fucking boring ppl running around....

No comments:

Post a Comment