Sunday, March 20, 2005

Torture...my ass hurts....

OH MY GOD! (some say this phrase is not very polite to those christian ppl... like I'd care...)
Anyway, I've jus done screwing my maths homework, and I'm only half way through the paper, and I can't take it anymore. I wonder who's screwing who?
It is a very hard blow to my pride, I can't be screwed by these.... things!? Mental note to screw them back....
I think I'm getting pretty incoherent now, exhaust my brain too much. Why the hell did I leave my homework till the last day of the holiday? What have I been doing for the past bloody week? Hmmm.... I can't pretty much remember....... only that I have a screwing pain in the neck, I wonder how I got it, and my breath smells bad, like I'd care...., blessing to ppl I'm gonna tok to for the rest of next week.
I can't help but to wonder, what am I doing with my life?
I DEFINETLY HAVE TO PUT IN MUCH MUCH MORE EFFORT THAN WHAT I AM DOING NOW!!!! I CAN'T JUST DOZE AWAY MY WHOLE LIFE! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! AND I .......
And I pretty much can't go on anymore coz my ass hurts (am not telling why) and I want to meet my ***** in my sleep.
One weird thing, I keep dreaming of myself getting hanged upside down like how it was like when I went to the CARNIVAL with my cous. It sucks I tell you, esp when you've given up hope and thinking "Please god, let me fall and crack my head for all I'd care, don't let me hang up here any longer...." and the clamp holds on even tighter (maybe that's why my ass hurts, but who knows?)
Rumble rumble, excuse me, that was my tummy, I think we have business to talk about, hardcore business, I mind you......
Pain and pleasure....Hmm where did I see that phrase? Sounds pretty "ぴったり" to my case....
aaargh.
Well I had a good time bickering with Tyler on phone today again, although it cost me $1.50, I'd be getting my phone bills again in a few days, and i dread when that day arrives....
oosh, my business meeting can't hold on any longer, got to go. I guess my ass belongs to the Protestants. Please don't let me get a 30 yrs conflict with it. I can't imagine whats gonna happen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment