Thursday, February 08, 2007

freaking out...o's coming...HIDE!

See the difference btw convincing others that you can make it to your dream jc and trying to convince yourself that you can make it to your dream jc. There is a slight difference, its easier to convince others than convince yourself...try...
I'm undergoing utter confusion right now, I picture myself smiling while holding my results up high, and then picture myself staring into the space in my result slip, or throw my head far back and ram it against the wall...
anw...i m really really nervous and scared about getting the results tmr...I tried to believe in myself that I really did well this time and can easily get below 10 points. However, the more positive my contemplations get, the more negative i feel...what if it turns out exactly opposite?
I am not a wishy-washy person, not a worrier, I do not fret over things like its the end of the world. Look at me! What am i doing now??? Blogging abt how scared I am? It makes me feel small...powerless...like a little kid....

No comments:

Post a Comment