Friday, February 02, 2007

SAJC 07S07 CG OUTING!

OOHOO today, or should i say yesterday, was SUPER DUPER FUNN!!! We ate dinner at Fish & Co. and went crazy taking photos all over, that was really fun, and we were in very high spirits. It turned out that today is Thaipusam, I saw for the first time how people wore those "things" on their body, it looked really painful to me.
After dinner we went Ben & Jerry, and ordered the $88 bucks icecream, 20 scoops in total, so turned out tt each of us only need to pay like 4 bucks, so its quite worth it. Anw the icecream was yummy, we made a huge mess and all. Oh, and the napkin doesnt look like any other normal ones, i thought it was a brown paper bag at first sight.
well, my CG is really fun, with alot of wacky ppl like Arun and Bryan and all. I hope I dont get too attached that I couldn leave SA.
Waiting for the photos....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment