Saturday, February 10, 2007

Where?






yes, whr do i go??

ytd was olvl results day, I'm really happy with my results, and so are my parents. I am a 7 pointer, and I got A1 for English which what I've been dreaming to have, and I got A2 for combines humans which has never happened to me but happened to me at last. Well, I am still really happy and glad that, hey my hardwork has paid off, altho its still a pity that one more point i could be a 6 pointer. See it another way, I still have room for improvement. My Dad's really proud of me and he wishes me the best, he thinks that I can do even more than this since he believe I have not put in all that I have into this exam, how about 50%? My Dad wants me to go Hwa Chong Institution, where he believe I could have better chances to make it big in the future. Well, I think so too...but I am cowered by the stress that I might have endure and the huge responsibility..after all, I do not like to be pressurized even tho I can perform better under pressure...I want to go Victoria because I liked its location and culture, its a funner place and I believe I can fit in better...so where??.......where??..........

here are some pics we took ytd ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment