Thursday, February 15, 2007

I love my GrandDad!

My Grandfather arrived in Singapore at 3am. My Dad n me waited impatiently as we saw the ppl coming out one by one but no sign of my grandfather, my dad did his random speculations again that maybe we waited for the wrong plane..dots...there was this couple standing beside us, and wtf they were toking freaking childishly man. Especially the woman, she looked like 30 plus but was using a voice like some 5 yr old little girl, i duno whether she was acting cute or wad, she was super annoying. I felt like killing her when she started spouting Jap...wth man...she was like " sugooooiiii ne~~~ (act cute)"...omg wtf man, totally disgusted la, me n my dad was like "omg so childish!" den they left, my grandfather still haven come out...then there came a reallly old man, he was wearing that huge thick army coat that we see in the movies, he was pushing a cart and walking pass then I finally spotted my grandfather, he's really smart looking for his age. When suddenly the old man in army coat collapesed on to the floor right before me! He looked so feable and weak I thought he passed away right then and there! Well, thank goodness he didnt, apparently he was too weak for the flight and he wore too much for the temperature that's why he fainted. ok, i got to sleep, my grandfather sleeps in this room so i cant be using the com til too late. I mISSED the vball during pe today!!! omg so sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment