Monday, June 09, 2008

i am rightfully pissed

what does a closed door mean to u?? do not enter. pls knock and wait for answer. is that too much to ask? isnt that basic manners, close to programmed into our minds??? it is just politeness to respect someone else's privacy, and the closed door means there is something i don want ppl to see! and what the freaking idiot just barge in like nobody's business and not giv a shit whether i want him in my room or not. for goodness sake, its not even my room, its my parent's room, and my mom is sleeping!!! and u freaking outsider just barge in like that? without even knocking, without even acknowledging that this is not ur home, but mine, and my parent's room!!! and i dont owe u anithing! ur fucking wireless cannot connect is nothing to do with me! help me check it out can? check what u tell me, bloody asshole, mine is totally no problem, check what? i plug in plug out no problem, then for sure not my problem alr wad. then whose u tell me. mine? i willed ur fucking computer to cannot connect to the wi fi??? i got nothing better to do? everyday i wake up first thing u ask me check internet connection, u tink i very free izzit? the fuggin connection is crazy coz i have to let u use wi fi, and most of the time i cannot use oso! do u see me complaining??? NO! i sacrifice my precious rest time n study time to figure out the bloody problem with my connection, and finally its all good, the next day u tell me to check agen??? walao, i want to chop off ur bloody head can. if u cannot stand the shit connection go get some wireless card or wadever shit if u are so clever. i might not be entirely IT savy but at least i can tell that my connection got no problem and so it cannot be my fault that ur bloody pc cannot connect to the wi fi!!!! and u still can qn me "so its my fault then??" like DUH!!! how many times must i tell u nicely that if mine can connect, there is no bloody problem, so the problem is not with me!!!!! i feel like slapping u lor. idiot asshole. and my dad, he just sits there and watch him open the door to his room like free and dont even care that my mom is sleeping in the room. PRIVACY!!! do u like to be watched when u are asleep somemore by some bloody nephew that u dun even like. i m so dam pissed with my dad. why the hell he's so scared of this bloody nephew???? talk to him as if trying not to piss him off???? whats ur damned problem. he's just a nephew with bad manners and bad social attitude. why the apprehension. why why why. why do i have to do his every bidding????? why??? he want connection, i go and figure it out and let him have a good time. he want to use the toilet, i faster finish my business and get the hell out of there. whats the figgin big deal with him???? i dont see any bit of him worth of such treatment. he should just die. i hate it man, i hate it to the core!!!!!