Sunday, June 22, 2008

I hate studying econs!!!

wow, i super need to vent my frustrations from studying econs! for 3 days straight i've been reading nothing but econs, what torture. sometimes i do find it kind of interesting, that is when i'm in a pretty good mood, but now i tend to doubt whether i had gone bonkers to even find econs interesting. oh well, i m down to the last chapter possibly, i hope... and really i dun care, i shall just pray that the part that i m not studying does not come out for tmr.


I BLOODY HATE ECONS I BLOODY HATE ECONS I BLOODY HATE ECONS I BLOODY HATE ECONS I BLOODY HATE ECONS!!!!

i realised that i shouldnt curse like dat, given my state of econs-stuffed-brain, i should praise it in hope that the god of econs can grant me an econs-mugging-brain to spare me the pain to studying it with a normal brain.
so instead i should say:

I BLOODY love ECONS
I BLOODY love ECONS I BLOODY love ECONS I BLOODY love ECONS I BLOODY love ECONS I BLOODY love ECONS I BLOODY love ECONS

yes. i just hope that the god of econs will come and possess me coz he fears that i will bring shame to the entire history of the study of economics so he decides to do the paper for me. i know he is really kind. and his name is Keynes...

anw...smth i have sorta figured out today. it is really tiring to keep hating someone, and its really not going to go anywhr. since it is alr like this, just let it be, i should be smarter than entirely concentrating my thoughts on the disgusting vermin and wishing in my head that he will just die, but it is not gg to happen just like that. either i take some actions to eradicate him, or i just take it that he is not going to affect me in any way even tho every single bit of him gets on my nerve and this frustration increases exponentially. i should just be magnanimous and forgiving for he has no one to love him, it is really sad. but there is nothing i will do for him, nothing i will want to do for him, other than concentrating on liveing my own life and let him rot in that pungent room of his. period.