Thursday, August 28, 2008

slack shit

this is so predictable! sitting infront of the com is not good! but i cant resist the temptation! everytime i tell myself, it will only be awhile, and it went on to a few hours. gosh. i should keep my com in the store room! this is freaking diminishing my will to study! ytd i managed to mug the whole day straight, i felt cool and accomplished. but i felt autistic too! i havent left home for nearly 24 hours. really, i feel couped up and sick. but i cant go out. not that anyone's stopping, they will only make little conversation with themselve just loud enough for me to hear. things like, this is ur last time to buck up, last chance to revise....blah blah. as if i dont know
which is why i am staying at home to mug, but this fking computer is always tempting me! i am easily irritated. and seriously, i admit its my fault, but once i become irritated, everyone is a nuisance and god i would like to exterminate them. bahhhhhhhhh