Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Boring.....

Omg this is good to occupy myself at work yo, blogging using the iPhone. I seriously wish no customer comes right now because it can mean two things: 1. They stare at me with some puppy eyes beggi get to let them have a go at it, given not all ppl are born with big waterful eyes, I might get some parrot-tiger-winnie-the pooh eyes. 2. I ignore their presence and have the wierdo manager looking at me instead. Either way I have to quickly hide away my blog for privacy and my dignity as well. Oh well, I guess I might just get the chance to start on that great novel I have been stalling for so long. Yes i'm converting to full time next week, begin of a long term relationship with the lovely display sets around the store. Yes I am sooo excited! Sheesh I'm doing this all for money yo, I'm such a hardworking young person learning the ways of this cruel cruel world. Anyway, lately I've been thinking, maybe I should get myself a boyfriend. What!? Why not? I guess the time has come, coz I'm actually considering it seriously.with my Dad all theway behind me, I should find myself coupled up in no time, yo, who da man yo! LOL,ok I'm very much convinced that blogging is gonna be me main activity for my remaining days working here. Tadaa