Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hmm

I must say after working as a promoter for so long, I like to choose my customers. My likes: ang mohs, rich singaporeans and the like. Dislikes: Indonesians.
Ok for that matter, it's quite subjective for who I like serving and who I dislike. Basically I like ppl who can understand what I am talking about, and dislike those who has communication barrier with me. I dislike comm barrier and persistent customers cos it simply makes my life difficult. Then again, it's not really their fault.
I like customers who are friendly and posts meintelligent questions that I enjoy answering or I can find out later on. One funny thing I observed in people who approach me is that they tend to ask questions that they alr can answer themselves. Like for eg. They know that iPhone does not do SMS forwarding, they ask " the iPhone can forward SMS anot arh?" this is kind of revolting and tells slot about the person. Tactless. At least say smth like "I know that the iPhone cannot forward SMS, is it able to do that now?"
Ok, some dumb customer just bitched about me loudly; enough for me to hear la. I admit I was in the right attitude when she asked me a question, but for one thing, I do not answer all questions which is dam true, and she could have asked me nicely, so pui I don't care about her, want bitch thn bitch lor, I am in a good mood today not to bear grudges.