Sunday, December 21, 2008

noooooooo

Nooooo~~~ I don't wanna work tomorrow!!! Sheesh, it was minutes ago when I wished Pearlyn to enjoy her weekends, and suddenly just pooofftt, my weekends are bloody gone! AH! Someone gimme back my precious weekend!!! OMG, tmr...just the start of another streak of 5 boring work days.......i want to chew on the iphone pamphlets!!! YUX! I dun wanna wake up at bloody 8am in the morning! WHo the hell wakes up so bloody early, rarrrr....i have decided to pull myself up earlier, to go run, to relax my muscles abit b4 i go for work, because the long hours of standing is just going to ruin my beautiful legs!!! if my legs become some corkscrew, I am going to sue singtel hello shop for not letting me sit down!
I am bloody online, and I dun noe wad to do....sheesh.....when i get my pay next year, the first thing to do is ...pay debt....second....buy Harry Potter and Twilight the entire set....third....upgrade my arsenal of clothes.....fourth...get either a phone or an ipod touch.......pfffft.....my 1k plus will be gone!!! yux....
i am going to find a second job that pays me 10 bucks per hour..this is ridiculous...one the stupid agent tells me now the market pay is only around 5plus...and i get ppl telling me they get paid 10 bloody bucks per hr....hello!!!! Y nv employ me!? sheesh...........