Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I shall drink to lousy GPA

First sem only kena academic probation. I'm gonna flip dead and foam in the mouth.
wtf i failed 2 modules in one sem, dam muthafucking shitty can. So SIAN!
Although this is largely expected, that my results can't be anywhere near good, but I really thought my final paper could salvage me, and at least give me a pass. Just failed two core mod la, cb...and nxt sem must do again. lump of shit.

and i got academic probation.
worst results of my entire academic life pls. and no A??? stupid muthafucking CS1105. I shall send the tutor hate mails lor.

anyhow, since it's expectedly lousy, I shall not wallow in self-pity. It's an evil seed sown since the beginning of the sem, no matter how stressed i was at the end, just unable to change the unchangeable.

I am personally going to condemn such behaviours starting from NOW.
1. NO PONNING ANYTHING
2. NO LATE NIGHT MERRY MAKING WHEN THERE'S EARLY CLASS THE NEXT DAY
3. NO NOT-DOING-MY-TUTORIALS-BECAUSE-I-DUN-FEEL-LIKE-IT

this thing suck shit la. I brought this upon myself again! just I can get cap 4.5 lor, just anyhow play in the shitpool. first sem is borderly forgivable. NO SUCH THING from next SEM ONWARDS. NO SUCH THING!

No comments:

Post a Comment