Monday, December 07, 2009

rejunvenate?

I guess it's the body's one of a million mechanisms that it sleeps endlessly to repair injured body tissues, or just after one day's horrible exercises. Anyhow, yesterday I went to windsurf, it was some awesomeness. I'd love sea sports, it's just plain exhilarating! Even though the whole time I was trying to pull up my sail from the water and trying to catch some wind so that I could move along. Guess I'm not a natural wind expert, I just stand at some "no-go-zone" waiting for the wind to come. I wonder how they tell the wind direction so fast. Well, like my instructor said, I would have a horrible backache...and here I am having a horrible backache. My hands are swollen, the skin next to the nails is sore, my nails are chipped, I have multiple bruises on both my legs, I have an aching back and an aching backside. Each movement is accompanied by sighs and curses coz it's so uncomfortable! Anyhow, I still love to windsurf, and I hope NUS windsurfing organize more surfing sessions, so that I can practice and get awesome at it. well, back to topic, I slept till 4pm today which is just amazing, I didn't know I can sleep SO bloody long, and it's not nice to wake up in the afternoon I conclude. Rarr. Good thing is I haven't eaten the whole day coz I was busy sleeping. Oh, in my dreams, Mrs Chua came to tell me I did awesomely for maths, lol. rite. I hope Mrs Chua the god of mathematics helps. Then I had some wierd dreams, until I finally awoke.

Anyway, I'm not going for Dance camp no more, coz Renying's not going, plus this frees up time for me. Omg...forgot to call to ask about work. Geez. Plan much? I only about kept it up for a couple of days.

Halfway during my nap, my mom called. I get easily irritated when having conversation with my mom. It's like talking to a broken answer machine! it's frustrating because I don't want to think of my mom like this, but I can't help it. And she keeps treating me like I'm still at IQ age 4.

Pardon the incoherency, I just woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment