Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I love My Hair!帅哥!

I love my hair!
NOthing much to write about today. Bored as usual. Ooh, got frightened by Kamua's scary coughing, really pretty scary! mm, saw a rat today, small and black and had nowhere to go, poor thing, if it hadnt been black, i might have cuddled it, i think not... Which reminds me of the cat i saw a few months ago, it's just too cute! it's a pet maybe, because once it sees someone (me) passing by, it will run and lie down in front of you, and show you its tummy, obvious that she wants to be massaged or cuddled or whatever. speaking of watever, i remembered the most interesting ever EFL session we had yesterday. Gary Wu ( i think) the speaker that day was such a bravo person. at least he knows how to keep audience awake, not like some Tan Tok Seng doctor. Anyway, I gonna sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment