Wednesday, May 12, 2004

When things remain unchanged, the heart changes

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
I find that sometimes I have really serious mood swings, and when I had come to realise that yesterday, I was thinking that how bored could life be, and what life would be like if I'm dead? Sometimes, I feel really empty, I'm not the type of person who would spill everything to anyone, and that very someone was far far away and probably had me fading from her life. (currently listening to some Wolf's Rain songs, all of them sounded quite sad, recommends Stray, coz it's e least sad one, the current song makes me shiver....) A few moments ago, my mood was starting to get better, then it swing until the very bottom and starts rising again. Me gonna catch that Kung Pow movie later, you know, that man fighting with the Kungfu cow, that very lame movie? ok, nvm, i also didnt know before i saw the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment