Friday, May 28, 2004

last day of school and leaving tml morning

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
today is sports' day! wheepee! my class again in e second consecutive year nv been winning anything, coz this year no banner, so whole thing diqualified, so shiok, muahaha. I hate myself for whatever i have done today, and i've slapped myself countless times. when i was queueing up for 72 today after sports day, he came running to the bus (wow! i m de mos stupid person ever!), dats the ferst time i saw him on a bus. he chose to sit at the lower deck, i chosed to too! but i had a sudden change of mind and quickly joited up the stairs to the upper deck! how stupid is that!!!??? i hate myself for that. I m leaving for China tml ferst thing in the morning, waking up at 4 am, thats damn early man, damn early. yar, i wrote something like a love letter jus now, to u-know-whu and then i sent it to clara to read coz she say she wanna read, and then told me that it didnt sound like a love letter at all, like some finance companies' o$pay$ letters. I was so insulted. Ok, i may not be able to update it for quite a long time, abt 30 days, so ...um...by

No comments:

Post a Comment