Sunday, May 16, 2004

inspirations...woa

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
Jusdone watching Factory Generation, the 3 groups really are busy:
W-inds are compelling there PV Best.
Lead preparing for live tour with Flame and movie "KAMACHI".
Flame training voice percussion.
Ryohei(W-inds)and the twins(Flame) are both going to their twenties, wooo, congrats(how i wish i could shake hands with them).
From Flame's new single "Fundamental Loop"'s PV, I was finally able to draft out a plan for my english composition, that cliff-hanging effect, speaking of cliff, reminds me of Ethel's cute little lemmings, haha.
ShiQi called to fix a time for movie tomorrow, finally I'm gonna watch VAN HELSING!! Wee! It's been long since I watched any horror shows, ShiQi's scared of ghost movies and yet she promises to accompany me, I'm so touched (sob sob).
A few days ago, Alice finally went online and accepted my friendster invitation, but she didnt reply my sweat-and-blood emails, how cruel.
Final descision on my speech topic : The Many Things That I Hate To See in People.
(Dad's back ((shiver)) )

No comments:

Post a Comment