Tuesday, July 06, 2004

......biting my lips, srp, oh ya!

wat's wrong with this stupid (lost count of how many times i've said that word today) computer!
am i getting used to or am i just plainly scared the hell of my ass, that now i donno how i m feeling with almost half of my family having cancer. its on me father's side, me granny has got breast(don laugh, i will slap u) cancer because of being worried sick for me dad's 3rd brother or eldest brother or the second brother, anyway, one of me uncles who has got some complicated cancers or swelling organs or watever, that two out of the 3 of them almost died right in the hospital and t'was a miracle that they were still alive. i m not trying to be sarcastic here, they are my uncles after all although they were brought upon these by themselves. t'was said that they drink and smoke terribly, and thus got some liver and bladder probs. and then they drag me granny down too, how cruel! me small aunt, dad's younger sister has some womb cancer or smth, how stupid is that, it's like everyone in the house was trying to get a piece of havin cancer. urrrgh! and she said that maybe it's in our genes that our liver was born with some problems, bringing moi into the topic, oooh am i gonna die. double urrrgh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment