Monday, July 26, 2004

oops

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
Oops, slacked a bit (sticks out my tongue). Ok, i m kind of starting to get fed up of the LYC thingy, yar, found that i m not that interested anymore, and yarlar, gettin apathetic also. Who cares abt him, also not my business. Anyway, finally get to see Fredrick (did i get it right?) , the face behind the SMSs, that's what Ethel said, i still finds him utterly similiar to Wee Lic, when asked for Ethel's opinion, she told me she didnt see..... diaoz.
Think that i've become rather "nice" recently, well i still do get kind of an annoyed feeling when it comes to the remind of PSQ, the last incident when i was totally insulted and she treated me and my family with absolutely no respect, i think i m not gonna be as close to her anymore. Although i thought that i knew her kind of "well" before we went to different Sec schools, but she really amazes me by how fast she changes her face. I admit that she's really pretty nice sometimes, but when it comes to family, I may be overly sensitive or wat, but she insults my family, i m gonna squeeze her throat into a toothpick. Well, maybe not, that's kind of a... um ... violent sia.... hez.
Im so desperate lately, last friday, ahem,  (whispers: i had a close contact with ...him.. blushes)
yar, i m not gonna write it out here, coz i know ppl are watching, i shall just keep it within me, and i m quite contented, i m a easily contented person.
I miss Alice alot, why isnt she replying me?

No comments:

Post a Comment