Sunday, July 04, 2004

how can i like my body?

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
Ok, fine! I admit that I'm fat, i have fat arms, legs, waist and butt, what else.... how stupid! my mom doesnt grow fat no matter how she eats and sleeps but me dad does, and i take after me dad, aaargh! not that i m saying takin after me dad is totally bad, for one thing, he's tall, if i'd taken after mommy, i'd be like a miggit, no offence mom!
(:P) anyway, i heard from me aunts that 20 yrs ago, when me mom was like my age, she was even more WOW than me, much more, and until she reaches 20 and over, she slimmed to her current shape, shapely, weeowee! so i m totally confident that maybe after all i had taken smth from mom, heehee. but still i cant stand meself being so WOW, i m very self-conscious person, i've once again decided to start me runs in e breakin mornin, doubt that im able to wake up tt early, oh god. but for the sake of healthy body shape, im willing to forsake anything! onward slimming runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment