Saturday, July 31, 2004

dum dee dum

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
I like how the name of my blog appears on the task bar, so pro looking.
Current Status: In me blue-bear pajamas, waiting for my hair to dry so that i can sleep
Most exciting thing i did today, hum, play GunBound, it's really fun, only that i keep hitting my own mates, ha, and i got ostracized. U know, it really feels double the pain while you are insulted online, right into your face, mayb to me particularly. I was shivering when that "animesteeve" person told me ..."go to hell", i felt like scolding back, but that'd be against my principle, haha, my principle, funny. yar, the only time, when i reprimmand peeps is only when i m superior to
them in the topic concerned. so now, while i still remains a newbie(today's me second time on GB), i'd just have to keep quiet, wait till i get back at that "animesteeve" person. muahaha
while i was showering just now, i got some weird thoughts in mind(weird does not = to dirty), like i was thinking abt that particular eps. from Cow&Chicken, that Chick was trying to get his hands on that um... toy... you know, u slot in one coin, it starts singing n'moving, yar that thing. Chicken was dying to ride on that thing, but somehow, he just can't. he like, bought tons of wires, to connect to that machine coz his dad's car's driving away, then that red-butt guy came and towed the machine away, chicken went chasing for it like ..wow, then in the end, he ended up back in his home, coz the butt guy towed the machine to his home(obviously), to add to his dad's collection.....
lame, but come to think of it, this situation does appear in our lives, somewhere somehow. that's why i like animes/cartoons so much, they convert serious things into simpler substances to be digested....so philo....
yup that's abt all... gonna attempt gunbound again, sure not gonna hit my own team ppl again!

No comments:

Post a Comment