Tuesday, July 27, 2004

..heheeheee

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
Am i like overly sensitive to "him"? i m like everytime i see anything abt him, there's bound to be some negative effects. BUT, who cares, i m getting apathetic, and i think he must be very very irritated with me, coz i ve not seen him around online for quite a few days, why, i must be missing him, but i guess i shouldnt be, should just think that he does not exist in my life, not now, but maybe a longing but, definitely not gonna go near him. everytime i do that, i get hurt in some ways, so in order to keep from those hurtings, i just have to stay a good distance away. so , yup that's it, i m not gonna mention abt such things much more, it must be getting irritating to read all these things all the time.
so anyway, i got pretty fared up at me dad yesterday, well not exactly fared up like we gonna have some showdown or smth, but only i went a little bit too harsh and too loud at him. I nv meant to do that, i wish i could always be like a little kid clinging on to Dad's back upside down like how we used to back in the 1990s, talking like some old geezers, am i ? hehe. But the thing is that, he always asks me stupid questions abt the com, and repeating the same old questions over and over again just that he phrases it in another way. That's like so , um... not needed. But, after all , my Dad is my Dad, no matter how he's blabbering on and on, he'd still be my lovely father, did i mention that me dad is really cute? haha, gtg , didnt get much sleep, hav 2.4 NaFa test tml, hope i can run well.

No comments:

Post a Comment