Sunday, August 01, 2004

GB rox!

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
Today is just any normal sundays, when i awoke with Mom screaming/nagging at me ears, then went to e market, get some fish and meat and stuff, went to have breakfast, then returned home, watched half an hour of Dear Boys, went to revise me science and chinese until 1 pm, had lunch, watch tv again, play Gunbound (cool), made dumplings, had dinner while watching AFVs, had a good choke, watched SPAWN (i like the cape), now sitting by the damned computer, waiting for the completion of the copying of songs.
well, a little bit of other stuff. A little of a bicker went on between me Dad and Mom just now, about some stuff in my father's side of family, that's smth to do with me Grandma. Some previous entries ago, i noted that me Grandma had breast cancer, and on Friday, she had them cut off, that's a piece of good news. Me Grandma walked over the line safe and sound with just a little loss of hair and weight, and all of us are just too glad that she returned to earth. But there was smth wrong btw me Dad's 3 brothers and sister, saying that his eldest bro had nv went to visit grandma ever since she was sick, or even b4 that. that's kind of not nice, i'd say.
so my mom was asking dad to call that unc. to like...persuade him to go visit grandma, but me dad keep saying that his bro was not in good health either, that he is a person who's came back from the dead or smth coz like a few yrs ago, he almost died in the hosp. (wonders how he survived =P) yar, so, and me mom said a very serious thing. "tell your bro that as long as he is alive, he has responsibilities to go and visit his own mother!" i thought the "as long as" part, kind of crude, coz he was family, not very gd to talk like this and stuff. yup, abt all. who cares abt those adult peeps, i m just happy that me grandma's alright. =)
ps: i won 2 games in GB today, big step for newbie like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment