Monday, August 02, 2004

tangent, sine, cosine = TOA CAH SOH

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
I finally understood that Trigonometrical thingy, mostly by meself seh, i so pro. haha. anywayz, today while i was doing me homework, or rather just stare into the comp screen and dream, some very un-shuai ppl came to da door. knock knock and say they come in repair da window and stuff. I didnt mind lor, just open da door, let them do their stuff and i mind my own business. Whatever they've done, i try to close one eye, ha, and then one of them, this very uncut guy, was repairing da window of my study rm, where i was, started whistling ugly tunes and talking rubbish on his phone and whistling again. whether he meant to disturb me or not, i think he is very "low" kind of person. haizz, not that i m being too highly esteemed of meself, but, u know, not very nice, this type of person. whenever he talks, i was afraid that he'd spit unto me. how...yuc...
failed like the n th time in trying to dl new songs into my mp3 player, ha, the format wasnt right, have to copy all over again, this is stupid, but nvm, i succeeded 5 minutes ago. hahahaha, laugh of utter triumph!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment