Wednesday, August 18, 2004

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
I can't believe it! My hands are trembling as i type...
Ethel has received the email from TJC saying that she's "in" yesterday! She told me this morning, so happy for her. Another guy, that KaiJie, Chew Yan's "very good friend" got "in" also, and they called his hp during lesson time, so "dua pai". I went to check my email just now, i went through countless torments in my mind hoping that i could see some "Temasek Junior College" in the title lane, ha, guess what, i found none. Maybe they just have not sent me the thing yet, coz you know, i handed in quite late, so maybe not my turn yet. i really hope that i can get in!!!! Please TJC, don't abandon me!!!!
another thing, flunk my maths test, passed by 3 and a half marks, pathetic, haizz, should work hard more!!!!

Another Another thing, Yuga's leaving tomorrow morning 7.20 am plane, so fast, she's been here for about 3 weeks, we went through a lot together, but now she's going back already, hope to keep in contact with her, don't wanna lose such a good friend...anyway, she liked my present hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment