Wednesday, August 11, 2004

i m so proud of myself!!!

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
I donno whats got into me today, when Jelyn told me that she and Ethel are signing up for the "through train" thingy in TJC, i went like "wooow, i also wanna go!!". so now i end up with all these stuff to photocopi and blah blah, yar lar, bring trouble to myself by myself....how nice. Really hopes that Mdm Foong comes tml for our ferst HOme econs pratical of da yr, not supposed to call her names because of the uknowwat, bloggy incident.....actually we got quite alot of names for her, not so suitable to disclose it here, watever. woahaha, um, and Yuga cried today during History lesson coz we were watching the "和平的代价" show, or some documentary stuff, shows de ugly Jap soldiers massacre-ing all those poor souls, so she cried, for wat, not so sure, but a little sure, smth to do with the show....lame....sorry lar....correct wad....it must have smth to do with de show, if not y she cry, bcoz i so handsome? (=o)
Then lunch today, me and jelyn had Kway Chap, double for each, shiok, so full, went out of our minds, and i totally forgot abt my ...63.4....hehe
go, going, and gone....weeeeoweeee

No comments:

Post a Comment