Sunday, October 17, 2004

e second day of me owning me phone, this is wad Jap "Shiawase" means, n today total sent 50 over 简讯, gana 谴责 by my father, and he was very 惊讶 when he saw in me contacts, me 老公 Geraldine 的 name, coz i put 老公there, haha, 好险啊。 and 拜托, i m like (count fingers) 16 , and my Daddy like so worked up when he saw guys' names in the list, as if i got 男朋友like dat. As if i want to....(ugh...freaks), i just want to 嫁给 my phone and 伸也鲁夫
庆太敬多 and ,and maybe 右典 also, yup, tt's all, hahaha.
tml, waiting for 芝苓 to confirm time for badminton in Yio Chu Kang, 我想我 hav no idea where the badminton courts are in YCK, heck lar, v glad to be able to do smth, not like now, still lazing around, rotting, wasting me soul, and i think, i havnt shower et, oops. well, i smelled like ....me...., normally we would say this is 有性格。haha. then 可能 Tues can go Escape le, 等了好久哦,等到花儿也谢了。。。sobz...
tml still hav to go to Hougang Mall again, coz tt woman didnt get me my charger today, waste my time, 讨厌啦

No comments:

Post a Comment