Wednesday, October 06, 2004

today is me 16th birthday. and is the day of W-inds' new single SHIKI!!!!! woohooo!!!!
I'm 16!!!! Ethel said tt I can go watch Excorsist (wads tt?), haha, how friendly ......
anyway, today is my 16th birthday, i m officially alive for 16 years, 192 months, 834 weeks, 5840 days........
see?
when it comes to figures, my life seemed so short....haizz......
today, is my 16th birthday, and my grandest of all grands birthday present, was the English Paper 2 exam, how nice....
nv thought i would receive any presents, but instead i had 2 birthday cards from my Lao Gong (lurves ) and Shi Min (naughty naughty, she wrote me a love letter from LYC) haha.
well, i think i did ok for my english paper, it wasn't that difficult either, apart from the summary, which now i darent comtemplate what i had wrote. you know, it occured to me that whenver after a particular exam, u either think that your answers are splendid or spattered with shit, worse you cant even remember what you wrote. exams.....now 2 down and how many? and 6 to go, great.
tml is history exam, until now, i only managed to thoroughly inscribe my mind with Chapter 4 - External Events That Affected Singapore, and with 6 more to go... 6 again, what an evil number, aaaargh, stress.....

No comments:

Post a Comment