Monday, October 18, 2004

Finally i activated e WAP and MMS 功能 in me 宝贝,so happy, and got me 座充 also, and got to know tat the kind and 可爱 lady who smittened me to buying the phone, 她的名字 is Michelle, and she is those type of outgoing, 搞笑,cute and nice, and looks nicer in photographs, pple. So glad to know her, 嘻嘻
今天,went to Yio Chu Kang there to play badminton with Jelyn, and her swimming coach, and de lifeguard Terence, and some other ppl. 好爽啊,but both v tired and "screwed" at the 同时。i feel as if my arms are floating around, my back is twisted and bent, my legs are like screws..... v undesirable feeling, feels as if........ u've just discovered tt ur fav vask just went "weeeee-ing" out the window.
then when we play 完了that time, got one ....middle aged man (his face looked as if you'd just punched out all his teeth, from far), came to borrow a 羽毛球。i chatted wif him a while when he came to return the ball, and he said tt he is a coach in AJC and he coaches staff and tchers....没听说过。aniway, so glad tt i went out today, or else i won be so sure that i wont do anithing 愚蠢。

No comments:

Post a Comment