Friday, October 08, 2004

today is Johnathon's bday!!! Happi bday!!!! and found out tt Cybil's bday was e 3rd this month, how come this month so many bdays, lucky i nv bother prepare presents, if not i die of mental stress.
anyway, jus found out tt actually no one reads my blog, so nvm, to hell with it, now more private liao, better lar, can write wotever i want, muehehehehhe
guess i'd take down da pictures also, and maybe......nvm
taday Lit exam, crap until siao, me nu G-1 pen finishing, now finding my answers v stupid liao, then come to think of it, not tt stupid, then again.....stupidity.
then one v infuriating thing happened taday, stupid ethel and jelyn and chloe, gang up make fun of mi, think i realli donno wad u all doing meh, hng, i won be Ace Zhou if i realli tt stupid.. anyway, wads their problem man, crazy bunch of troglodytes...sweat....somemore bully my SantaClause, naughty naughty, bad ppl
marking of history: today is the day, the day i named my Santa, Nelson....... (they forced me one!!!) evil ppl

No comments:

Post a Comment