Saturday, November 05, 2005

aaa irritated, my dad nag me again, cannot play game le, even msn solitaire also don let me play, iz this how to treat a ill person?! i may die of depression or lack of fun and games....
o crap, maybe i shall go sleep.
blog again tmr.
see tt i changed my blogskin?
haha, me so proud
coz i made it!!! partly. but still i m very proud muahahahar ^^
today, there was a manga workshop by INOUE at Jurong East Library. haha. they called it a crashcourse, nah, e philix, or wadever his name was, taut only the very basics, and they still had e cheek to ask us by how much did tt course improve our knowledge on e subject on the survey. crap.
but then i met this Liz ger, her drawings are superb! i feel so inferior, T.T...
I aspire to draw better than her! and tadaa, i have a new motivation, vroom vroom...
really, i need to put in more hardwork, i really have to, i havnt been drawing lately, and it gets rusty without practice....
i need inspiration!!!! i don wan my pieces to come out all with the same ppl doing the same things, wearing the same expresiion!
I want my drawings to be able to convey somthing!
something meaningful, not just a pretty ger posing.
But something much deeper, with a message.
ya, tt wld be nice ^^.
ok. tt's abt all.
ha and i saw tt short guy again, hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment