Friday, November 11, 2005

extracted my teeth ^^

i went to get my two outgrowth extracted yesterday.
i used to be scared of extracting me tooth, supprisingly it was pretty fun ^^.
the fun part was when the doc injected tt "numb" drug, i forgot wat its called, anaethetic?? :P.
haha then half of my face went numb and my gums feel swollen, i lost control of my left nostril...muahaha, it was hilarious!!!
she starts to mess with my two outgrowths, using something tt looked like screwdriver...lol, i kind of felt the flesh separate from the tooth, a quick sense of pleasure, how perverted....
ya, the extraction went well, and i didnt bleed alot, the wound healed pretty fast. Places near my head heals faster than places far from my head...lol.. the wound doesn hurt anymore, it is the blue rubberbands tt POON stuffs into my teeth tt is irritating. It feels like u have left overs stuck in between ur teeth, big chunks. every bite will induce a moment of pain and pressure on my gums. pain ~~
other than that, i have no complains for getting my teeth extracted, now i can at least smile normally, no more ugly protrusions and well i look better on photos now. happiness ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment