Wednesday, November 02, 2005

fine! i shall update. :D heex...nothing much to say anyway.
i got inspired and decided to change the "PONG SHUI" of my study, harhar.
I singlehandledly shifted de table and singlehandledly dismembered my com and joined them back, woot! wot a sense of satisfaction ^^.
yesterday, e uncle from next door suddenly started talking to me, freaky, :P. He's a nice person, I think, but i juz cant figure out y he started to talk to me all of a sudden...
i m looking all over for the midi for GLAYxEXILE - SCREAM, i juz watched the mtv a few days ago, and i was shocked. it was SUPER COOOOOL!!!!!! I had always knu that EXILE was great at dancing, and the mtv totally enhances my thot. IT WAS COOL BEYOND EXPLANATION!!!! i wish i can put it up here, but i dono how.... sobx...
my dad's picking on me every now and then, i m getting used to it alr...haha, my mom was right, what does it matter? He's my dad and he likes to pick on me, so let him pick all he want then, i shall be wise to keep my mouth shut and listen to de weird little things he comes up to irritate me, hmmm, quite interesting sometimes. ^^
did i mention that my year end results suck?
it sucked....like hell! i was so ashamed to bring that piece of dog poo paper home to let my dad sign, boohoooooooo. sigh...that is y i need to change e PONG SHUI...
I like tt MTV commercial abt the PONG SHUI, its so funny!!! MUARHARHARHAR! I wonder whether i can download it somewhere, hmmm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment