Sunday, May 09, 2010

First dance class today! (omg, my fingers are numb from playing guitar, swollen finger tips)
it was really FUN! omg. I was quite glad that I could keep up with the pace, and was pretty comfortable infront of the mirror. Not to forget the wonderful company BANANA CHOCOLATE FONDUE hahaha.

really, it's no wonder good dancers emit charm like nobody's business, because in dance, people really only look at GOOD dancers, nobody will bother to look at the lousy ones, so there is really no lose face factor, because nobody will bother, everyone is busy looking at the zai ones. anw my point is, in dance, you can only be good, if not there's no point dancing unless you dance for urself to see only. But anyway, so far so good, going again on TUES! muahaha, excited.

thereafter we went to DEMPSEY FLEA MARKET, woosh, it was fun! I din buy much tho, but the anticipation to find good and cheap stuff is enough to keep us going. lol, I walked to this table, and picked up this GUCCI bag, (which I din noe is gucci bcoz im brand unconscious) so I asked how much is it gg for, and the lady gave me 3 fingers, i went " :o 3 dollars???!!!" and she went "no 300". wow. thn she went on to tell me how unique and good that bag is and how worth it the price is, blah blah. oh well, my current flea-principle is "nth above 10". altho, it should be "cheap and good" but for all i know, that 300 bucks Gucci bag may be 'cheap and good" too, yet I can't afford it, so principles change to adapt to my financial ability. Anyhow, still love good fleas, and I'm looking forward to selling my old clothes, my little square of a room is running out of space, so much so that I'm overflowing to other rooms.

ahh. life is good these days. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment