Friday, May 21, 2010

took one whole day to iron my 'sell pile', wa ironing is a bitch! my right shoulder is minorly dislocated. and my iron is a killer weapon seriously, keep getting scorched, @#$#@%$#@!!@#

anyhow, after ironing my clothes, they suddenly seem more want-worthy, probably up the price by 50 cents for my ironing efforts. I won't even price them high because seriously I don't wear them anymore, I might as well be paying people to help me get rid of them, my main intention is to get rid of them. buhbye suckers!!! weee

seriously looking at all the stuff I've bought over the years, it's pretty much a shame. as much of a utilitarian, I am shocked to have so many things that I have never worn. I couldn't understand why I bought them. I hope my potential good-hearted customers have eyes of jewel and see the beauty in my stuff.

yay going swimming, hope the pool is not crowded and i don't sink

No comments:

Post a Comment