Thursday, June 03, 2010

LONG overdue post

While watching digimon, I shall recount the recent happenings.

first things first, results. It is utmost frustrating how I have no A, I expected at least 3 of them. Shen me da bian. But I successfully got rid of 1231, that calls for a party, weee. Anyhow, I shudder at the prospect of another stressful school sem upcoming.

Camp Blue Blood last week. It was nice. To get the full KR experience, I should at least go for CBB once, even though not as a freshie. I am no longer a camp person I realized, I no longer enjoy the dayless nightless activities and merry-making as much as I used too, getting old... but making more friends is still fullfilling as ever. Upcoming camps are much much procrastinated, totally no mood to go for camps, yucks. Faculty camp suck my balls u idiot asshole....zzzz...rant rant rant...

Now I am a senior, I look back at my freshmen year, it came n went so freaking fast. I have done somethings I have always wanted to do, and I have done some stupid enough things that cost me greatly. But this is how life is supposed to be right, make hell lot of mistakes haha, and do stupid things while I can afford to rite. Even though sometimes i regret doing the stupid stuff, but aiyo whats done can't be undone. Just prevent it from happening again in the future. zbzbzbzbz

right after camp, I had 2 days of flea, quite an interesting experience imo. first day was at kbox@cine, freaking 8 storeys up in the air, where got people organize flea in such a place one?? No foresight entirely. so first day is 0 sales, zbzbzbz. BUt there was free kbox, so we just spammed. As much as someone laughs at my singing, I still think tt my singing not bad lor. There was this other tenant her singing is out of this world la, omg, like heart-attack + asthma altogether, should totally have recorded her 当你。。。just jing dian. lol. Then when this 2 person were singing 为你了而活, lol Stepf just "我不要为了你而活". at least my voice is pleasant.

Thereafter second day we got a free space at Scape Youth Park as compensation for the 0 sales on first day, I actually sold quite alot of my old clothes, happy. There was this Auntie who piss the shit out of me, just sai 2 dollars into my hand and took my shirt away, when I insisted 5 dollars. New tactic learnt, bruteforce.

thn, i was sick for 5 days. urrrgh. being siiiick is sian, when there's nbd to take care of you. nobd to cook for me, nobd to take my temperature, it's just me and my lappy in my sick bedroom nursing my burning forehead. wow, it's not that sad actually, but it would have been nice if I had someone bustling around me taking my temperature, feeding me medicine yadda yadda. ohwells.

anw, gg rollerblading tmr!!!! eggCITED!
mua

No comments:

Post a Comment