Thursday, June 17, 2010

Li-Ninging

Down for one and a half days of linesmening, easy job la actually, just that it gets boring after awhile. Especially if the players are unexciting. Been seeing alot of abs today, I am getting more and more ticko lol. I am way to tired to type coherently. Just must mention that I linesmened beside SUSILo and Lee Choon Wei's courts lol, wts. I mean I dun mind not linesmening for their matches, but at least let me watch properly on the seats rite, end up must do duty freaking next to them and must constantly resist the urge to look over or peek at them and concentrate on my own freaking line, with the crowd cheering like mad. zomg. anyhow good experience lar. ill write better once I get this over and done with. Right now, I am expecting to dream about white lines, shuttlecocks and abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment